- Price - ebooks are usually cheaper than paper copies, meaning you can afford to buy more of her ebooks than you could have otherwise!
- Search - have you ever read a book and needed to refer back to a certain point in the book? You flick back through the book for ages trying to find what you're looking for before giving up? With ebooks, you can search electronically, making it far easier to find what you need
- Note-taking - if you read her novels for a book club, Mary Higgins Clark ebooks make note-taking much easier. This is because you don't have to worry about finding a pen or pencil - you can just type in your notes on your Kindle
- Weight & size - going on vacation means taking books with you to read by the pool or on the beach. Reading ebooks means that you have far more space in your suitcase that paperbacks would have taken up
- Never lost - you can't ever lose your ebooks. Why? Your online account will always have a record of the books you've purchased, so even if you lost your Kindle, you could buy a new one and re-download all your books for free
If you already have a Kindle, you can start downloading Mary Higgins Clark ebooks using the link below:
If you don't have a Kindle yet, click on the images below to discover more about the different types so that you can decide which is the best one for you.